I'd love to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my amazing customers, hosts and team members!! We've just returned from the most AH-MAZING Jubilee yet and this random selection of photos doesn't even begin to capture all of the memories! Every single one of my girls who attended crossed the stage for recognition of their accomplishments which really made this trip extra special. While it's exciting to be recognized for my own work, it is even more fulfilling to see those I've had to good fortune to mentor and coach be recognized for their consistency, drive and all around excellence. I can not wait to see where the next will take our Fresh Connection Team!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
SHOP THE NEW CATALOGUE ONLINE HERE!
What's NEW for Consumers
* Hamburger Press & Keepers Set * Hamburger Keepers * Jel-ette Molds *
* Kitchen Tools: Spatula, Large Spatula & Tongs *
* Squeeze It Bottles * Counterscaping Dry Containers *
* Impressions Serving Collection NEW Colours: 11-oz Tumblers, 2L Pitcher,
Cereal Bowls, Classic 3-Pc Bowl Set, Snack Cups, Tortilla Keeper & Chip 'n Dip Set *
* Tropical Glamour Lunch Set * Barnaby the Bear Kids Eco Bottle *
* Eco Bottle Brush * Sandwich Keepers 4-Pc Set * Lunch-It Containers *
* Tropical Glamour Tumblers * NEW Colours: Ideal Lit'l Bowls & Bell Tumblers *
* Finding Dory Lunch Set * Fundraiser: Heart Keeper Container *
* Chef Series 14" Casserole Pan * Pepper Keepers *
* Freeze-It Complete Set * Freeze-It Starter Set *
* One Touch Canister 4-Pc Set * Small Wonderlier Bowls *
Check it ALL out here:
What's NEW for Hosts
* NEW Date & Hold Gift Options: 9 1/4C Modular Containers in PINK, FridgeSmart Minis & Microwave Breakfast Maker *
* NEW Host Gift Collection: Tropical Glamour Picnic Set *
What's NEW for New Consultants
* Updated Business Kit * NEW Confident Start Gift Choices *
A dear friend once shared with me that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. This week has been a true testament to that. I have witnessed TupperFriends and TupperSisters who have lost their homes, who are displaced with nothing but the clothes on their backs, stepping up to help others from our community in need. I have witnessed women on my personal team take the time to connect with others in our organization who are alone, stranded in a sea of help, just needing someone to take time out of their busy day to spend some time with them and help them process what they've been through. I have watched my TupperSisters awake all night just talking others through this terrible situation they are finding themselves in. I am amazed and eternally thankful for the amazing women that are a part of my life through this Tupperware community.
Earlier in the week I sat down and had a long hard think about what can I do? How can I help out? Donations were well underway and support teams in place if you will. I realized that this business gives me the power to work for a better cause. I bunked down, collaborated with the best of the best in our Tupperware community, and we created an amazing program to support our TupperSisters in need. We all want to do something NOW, but the real support is needed later. Later, after the fires have ceased burning and the damages have been assessed. In a month, two months...when lives are starting the process of rebuilding, of reestablishing homes and careers and communities, when the immediate public outpouring of support begins to fade and move along to the next crisis (as it should.) We've developed a donations program to collect for the future, care packages for delivery once the literal fire storm has passed. Care packages of cheer and goodwill and of course, brand shiny new Tupperware! Would you like to help? Join us over at "Treva's Tupperware Updates" on FaceBook for the details on all of the different ways you can choose to participate!
I need to send out a HUGE THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart to all of my Hosts, Customers and Team Members because I AM ON MY WAY TO HEMINGWAY!!! WOO HOO!!
Hemingway is an annual incentive trip put out by Tupperware that we earn through not just performing in our business, but excelling. My qualifications were based on having a team member earn the trip and BIG personal sales. Needless to say, my Manager Wynn ROCKED OUT her qualifications and earned her trip 'easily' over the two months; putting me "on pace" to earning mine. I just needed those BIG personal sales...in two weeks. Gah!! To give you an idea, I sold more in the last week of March than I had previously in any given entire month!!
So this is where the HUGE THANK YOU to all of my personal Hosts and Customers comes in...not just for shopping and hosting and collecting orders...but for putting up with the offers, bribes and emails over those last two weeks of March!! You were all so lovely and supportive and I could not have earned this amazing trip without each and every one of you!! THANK YOU!!
Wynn and I will be heading to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, in June and will be visiting nearby Hemingway to see where all of our North American Tupperware is manufactured. It is also sure to be a fabulous trip as it is the 40th Anniversary of the Hemingway Plant!! WOO HOO!! Pop me a message and I'll send you a postcard! (I'm not kidding...do it!!)
Don't let this screen shot fool you...there were more than 6 Qualifiers!
There are actually aproximately 150 Qualifiers in the US and Canada.
That's only about 1.5% of our sales force, so I am very honoured to be included!!
"Jams keep jammier and cakes keep cakier...."
OH MY!! This is going to be my new theme song for 2016!!
Gotta love the '80s!!
So this love affair started 3 years ago. Tupperware brought out an exclusive offer for Hosts that luckily I didn't have to even hold a party for! As a Consultant, we are able to purchase Host Gifts for 50% Off the retail price. (Yay for perks!) I absolutely fell in LOVE with this Stock Pot: heavy duty, clear glass cover with stay-cool curling-puck handle (hey, I'm an Alberta girl...you gotta appreciate a good Canadian reference!), steaming stand tray insert for canning or lobsters or what-have-you and it was big. I mean BIG. I mean 19 LITRES BIG. If you're still with me at this point, I'm thinking you too appreciate the usefulness of a really. big. pot. Twice a year for the last 3 years I have regretted not snapping up that big beautiful pot for the steal of a deal that I knew it was. Bumper crop of tomatoes to turn into sauce and can? Sure coulda used that pot! Huge Christmas turkey to make soup? Sure shoulda grabbed that pot! Of course, as Tupperware is known to do, that exclusive pot was actually really exclusive never did come back.
~ go ahead, click those pictures to see them bigger ... you know you want to... ~
The 19L Chef Series Stock Pot does not disappoint!
Just want to see it in person?
Check it out to see if it lives up to the hype?? We can always arrange a visitation with the pot.
Call me m'kay?
Winter & Spring 2016
SHOP THE NEW CATALOGUE ONLINE HERE!
What's NEW for Consumers
* When Mama Eats Well Recipe Book * Sip & Snack Set * Refuel & Rehydrate Set *
* Power Up Set * All-in-One Shaker * Small Silicone Spatula * Skimmer *
* FridgeSmart Large * Fridge Stackables Cutting Board * Sandwich Spreader *
* Fresh & Pure Ice Tray * Breakfast Maker Egg Inserts *
* New Colour: Microwave Breakfast Maker, Rice Maker & Pasta Maker *
* SmartSteamer Tray * Vent 'n Serve Small Rectangular Set * Eco Tumblers Set *
* Robyn the Rabbit Eco Bottle * Caspian Flora Lunch Set * Insulated Tumbler *
* Fundraiser: Tumblers & Wavy Snack Cups * Mini Rocks the Dots Tumblers Set * Hello Kitty Water Bottle *
* Modular Mate Sets: Pasta, Beverage, Baking & Snack Centers *
* Modular Mate Special Value Sets: Oval & Square Set and Super Oval & Rectangular Set *
* One Touch Reminder Canisters - New Set & New Seal! *
* TupperMinis Salt & Pepper Shakers with Caddy *
Are you a HOT Mama?!?
(HOT = Healthy & Organized with Tupperware)
At Tupperware, we have the great joy of connecting with generations of women who pass on meaningful traditions to each other and thrive on giving advice—especially when it comes to bringing new life into the world.
With that, we’re so excited to announce our new recipe book, When Mama Eats Well, and our collaboration with What To Expect®.
Date Me so you and your friends can try it before you buy it…you won't be disappointed!
What's NEW for Hosts
* NEW Host Basic Program Levels *
* NEW Date & Hold Gift Options: Modular Mate Round 3s with Shaker Seals Set & CrystalWave Soup Mugs Set *
* NEW Host Gift Collections: UltraPro Lasagna Pan & UltraPro Exclusive Set *
What's NEW for Consultants
* Updated Business Kit & Payment Options *
* Updated Confident Start Program *